Monday, November 16, 2009

Goofy Girl

Here are some goofy photos of Devin today... I was trying to get her to pose for a Christmas card photo.... needless to say, she thought she was being funny funny funny. Finally, got one at the end with some pleading...







Devin was very cute today & yesterday.... Yesterday, she told me she wanted to have 5children when she grew up and live with me. She said she would feed them, take care of them... but wouldn't always let them sleep with her (hmm... wonder where she got that?). Kyle was getting into trouble the other day and I put him in time-out. He started crying b/c he wanted his sippy cup... I said "too bad"... Devin chimes in, "So sad". I think I've heard that one before. Today, I dressed her for Miss Julie's and didn't notice her pants were "floods" till after Jack put her shoes on... Jack says, "Now, she just looks like Grandpa Hulse". Guess we are ready for a flood in Arizona. Also, we had lots of drama this morning b/c her big toe stuck out of her footsy pajamas from last year.... Oh my. Guess it's time for some bigger pj's... but Oh, the drama, drama, drama it created. You would have thought we had to amputate her toe.

No comments: