Thursday, December 16, 2010

The tooth fairy is coming tonight.

Well, Punky Doodle (aka Devin) lost her 2nd tooth tonight. Thanks to Aunt Krista who is the official "tooth extractor" for Devin now. She won't let me pull her teeth- but will let Krista do it. So, the tooth fairy is coming to our house tonight. Don't know what that going rate is... but we've been giving her $2 per tooth. She really doesn't know the value of money anyway. I was really proud of her when her first tooth came out a few weeks ago. She got $2 bucks from the tooth fairy. We told her we would take her to the dollar store to spend it anyway she wants. When we got there, she gave Kyle half her money ($1) b/c she wanted him to have something too. I was so proud of her. It was totally her idea.

Devin had her first dance recital for Stepping Out last weekend. We were really proud of her. She did great on stage and had no anxiety about being left back stage or going on stage with the other girls. She also did the Daddy/daughter dance at the beginning with her dad and it was really sweet.

Devin is doing great in school now. No anxiety and really happy. It has been good.

Had a productive day... got my new truck's(which I love) title and license plate. I got all my Christmas cards finally done. I got all my stuff in the garage donated to the Goodwill. Went to the gym. Had popcorn and beer for dinner (yummy). Catching up on my blog. Watching Vampire Diaries. It's a good day.

No comments: