Friday, May 14, 2010

Things that make you go hmmm....

Ok- Here are a few things I've had to say to Kyle in the last couple weeks... they really make you go "Hmmm... I can't believe I have to say that!"

"Kyle, please don't drink the water out of the dog's bowl". (He's done it twice this week and Devin used to do it too)
"Kyle, don't lick the shower floor after you peed on it." (Yes, he did that)
"Kyle, don't stick both your hands down your pants" (in public- just to get a rise out of me!)
"Kyle, stop sticking your tongue out at _____ (fill in blank... me, Devin, Rowyn)".
"Kyle, stop taking out all the DVD's out of the DVP player (and changing them to his movies)."
"Kyle, please don't cram so much food in your mouth at once".
"Kyle, please don't put smash mud in your hair." (too late!)

And, that's just the last 2 weeks!!!!

No comments: