Tuesday, February 22, 2011

$h%t has hit the fan.

Yup. Life got complicated again. I am now in Vegas for veterinary conference. Gonna have to leave home a day early tomorrow. Jack's dad had a mild stroke over the weekend. I ended up leaving 1/2 day late to get here. Didn't get here till late Sunday night. Jack's dad is doing better but not being a good patient. Tried to check himself out of hospital on Monday. Meanwhile, everyone is scrambling to take care of Jack's Mom who needs 24 hour care. She is now at Dave & Geri's and isn't happy. Then, Devin gets sick yesterday and had to stay home from school today. Now Jack, Kyle and Devin are sick and Jack is stressed. So, I will check out early tomorrrow. Gotta enjoy my last brief night.

On a good note, was on TV last week for working on a horse named Sugar who fell into irrigation canal. Quite a big story and rescue to get her out. I had 3 TV stations interview me. She is doing well and still at our clinic.

Well, gotta go get dinner with some friends. And so it goes...

No comments: