Monday, October 20, 2008

A Happy Day

OK- I am better today. No venting. Jack & I had a long talk last night. I feel happier today. He is going to try to help more with the kids and gave me some good ideas to reduce my stress. Kyle is doing well today and the both kids are happy and less whiny today. Yea :). I guess when God realizes you have had enough... he gives you a break just when you need it. Kids went to daycare today and are much happier tonight.

On a good note, I received the Presidential's Citation Alumnae reward at my alma mater, University of Delaware over the weekend. My parents attended the awards ceremony for me and said it was great. Wish I could have gone... but had to work this weekend. You can check it out at....
http://www.udconnection.com/Presidential-Citation-Award-Winners-2008

No comments: