Saturday, March 6, 2010

Big Girl Bed

Well, we finally did it. We got a "Big Girl Bed" for Devin. I have been looking and looking for just the right bed. I looked in several stores and have also been looking on line for a few weeks. We were desperate for a new bed for Devin. She literally has outgrown her toddler bed. Her feet are about to stick out the slats at the bottom. She has gone through a huge growth spurt in the last few months. I finally found a really nice maple twin bed on Craig's list. It has a headboard with cubby spaces, drawers underneath, and a really high quality/ barely used pillow top mattress. I would probabaly cost $800-1000 brand new. I was stoked to find it for sale in a swanky neighborhood in Scottsdale. They needed to move to a smaller house and were down-sizing. So, we scooped it up the first day it was on sale. :)

Since we were moving furniture around, it motivated me to clean her room, get rid of some toys, put away some other toys, and de-clutter. I asked Kyle if he would like Devin's toddler bed. He said No. He wants to sleep in his crib still . Oh well, we will try again later.

No comments: