Monday, March 22, 2010

My kids are whiners

My kids are whiners. Where did I go wrong?! And guess who they are the whiniest with?...ME. At least they are better in public and at other people's houses. But, it doesn't make it any easier on me. They are SO WHINY with me. It totally gets on my nerves. I pick them up from daycare... Julie, my daycare provider, says how great they were all day. And then, the whining begins. The whine about EVERYTHING. It's a nightmare. We are sick of it. So, Jack and I have taken a new stance and are going to be much stricter about the consequences of whining. From now on... if they whine too much... time out. They may be living in time-out if this keeps us. We have had enough. Wish me luck- I gotta stick to my guns. Kyle's been in time-out 4x today and Devin has been in once. Let's see how tomorrow goes...

No comments: