Sunday, July 20, 2008

San Diego & Vietnam here we come!

Well, it looks like we will be able to go to my family reunion after all. I am very excited... I really wanted to see my brothers & sisters' families and parents. We don't get to see each other much and I think it's so important to stay active in each other's lives. I want Devin to know her Aunts, Uncles, cousins and grandparents. So, it looks like we will make most of the reunion. I am excited and we plan to go to Legoland, SeaWorld and the beach while we are there. Plus, we are celebrating my parent's 50th wedding anniversary. We will be leaving for Vietnam tentatively on July 31st or Aug 1st and returning around Aug 15th. I should know for sure in the next couple days. Meantime, I am trying to make final arrangements with work and animal care for us to be gone for 3 weeks. It's been hard to do because I've been on emergency duty all weekend and part of last week. It really sucked and I've had a wicked head cold that is just about to do me in. Nothing like not having time to be sick. Even when I'm not working, Devin needs a lot of attention. No rest for the weary. Jack is helping a lot--- but I really need to rest and just have not been able to... work, laundry, cleaning, making arrangements, taking care of Devin, playing with Devin, etc.... Ok... I'm done my whine fest....

No comments: